Rules and Regulations
- The school begins at 11. a.m. Every student is expected to be present for the daily assembly around 10.50 a.m. The regular late – comers will not be allowed to attend the classes but will be sent home immediately.
- English being the medium of instruction, conversation in the school must be in English, except in language classes.
- The school hand book must be brought to the school daily duly signed by the parent.
- Wearing of the school uniform is compulsory on all days, including special class or any other functions or programs. No alternatives must be made in the uniform issued by the school. Other patterns like low hip pants or any other designs are strictly not allowed. Students are not allowed to wear Burka, shawls or towels along with their uniforms inside the school campus.
- Boys must have decent hair cut. Girls must comb neatly with two folded plaits with black ribbons. No gold, silver or any other metal ornaments should be worn and no money should be brought. The management will not be responsible for any loss. Students are expected to maintain short nails and the use of nail polish is prohibited.
- No student should bring to school comics, periodicals and other books which do not belong to the school library.
- Genuine respect and love towards teachers are important values upheld in our Indian tradition and highly recommended in this institution.
- Great care must be taken for the school property. No one should damage the things that belong to the school. Any damage done to the school property must be paid for at the discretion of the management.
- No Student should leave the school premises during the school hours without the permission of the Principal. Any person wishing to meet a student or a teacher in the premises should get the permission of the Principal.
- Strict discipline is to be maintained in the class rooms, play ground and in the corridors.
- No student should enter into other class rooms during intervals.
- Irregular attendance, disobedience and any kind of cheating or serious misbehaviour even outside the school will be viewed seriously and is liable for dismissal.
- No re-examination will be held for absentees for tests and exams unless grave reasons demand.
- Students must attend all school functions and competitions in school uniform even if it falls on holidays.
- Change in address and phone numbers of parents or guardians must be intimated to the school in writing without any delay, failing which, the school will not be responsible for non receipt of communications addressed to the parents or guardians.
- Specifying a contact telephone number on the student information sheet is a must.
- No school transactions will be transacted during holidays.
- No student is allowed to bring cell phone or camera to school.
- Students residing near the school should not come by bi-cycles.
- Every Student should keep his / her cycle locked in the places allotted to him / her and name, class and section should be mentioned clearly at the back of the cycle.
- No student should come to school by two wheelers.
- Girls and boys should behave in an appropriate and modest way. Inappropriate behaviour will be taken very seriously by the school management.
- Students are expected to participate in all physical exercises, sports, games, march past and extra-curricular activities, except those under the doctor’s advice..
- Students or the parents/guardians of students are not permitted to offer gifts of any kind to teaching and non-teaching members of school staff.
|Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday||Regular uniform|
|Wednesday||Sports uniform white uniform with white Canvas Shoes|